All that's fun, but in truth each moment is new, each moment offers a fresh opportunity, each moment can be the one that sparks healing, change, and transformation for you.
I try to capture this essential message in all my writing on Always Well Within. It's possible because your mind is pliable, flexible, and able to embrace new directions when you give it a chance and a loving nudge.
Most Popular Blog Posts of 2014
I like to browse through the year's posts in December as they always tell a unique story about my own life, concerns, and triumphs. This year the key themes included relaxing, letting go, play, compassion, and working with anger.
Here are the 13 most popular posts from 2014:
- 10 Ways I Embraced Simplicity and You Can Too
- The True Meaning of Non-Attachment and How It Sets You Free
- How to Accept the Unacceptable
- How to Balance Work and Play
- How I Became a Buddhist and What It Really Means
- 22 Books Worth Reading Twice
- How to Feel and Be Compassionate Towards Someone You Dislike
- Meditation: Heart Advice from 3 Exceptional Women
- 17 Important Insights from My Digital Break
- Too Much Pressure? 9 Ways to Lighten the Load
- 33 Mantras to Quickly Calm Your Stress Response
- Embrace Your Shadow, Release Your Personal Power
- Kindness: The Simple Secret to An Extraordinary Life
It's an honor and privilege to write for you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading, sharing, and commenting.
I love responding to your questions and topic requests in my articles. If there's anything special you would like me to write about, please send me an email.
It's interesting that I'm suddenly feeling a new strength of conviction. Whatever 2015 might hold, I hope this sense of courage and clarity makes itself apparent in my words.
Moving forward, these are my wishes for Always Well Within:
- May my writing be like a wish-fulfilling gem that spontaneously provides whatever you may need in the moment from nourishment to inspiration to the right practical advice.
- May my writing bring joy, hope, love, and clarity to as many people as possible.
I know your time is precious! I can't help but feel delighted that you choose to read my blog. I feel overjoyed by your presence and wish you the very best for the coming year and always.
Thank you for your presence, I know your time is precious! Don’t forget to sign up for my e-letter and get access to all the free self-development resources (e-books, mini-guides + worksheets) in the Always Well Within Library. May you be happy, well, and safe – always. With love, Sandra